There are many ways you can support Depaul USA in our mission to end homelessness.
Contribute on-line or by check.
You can make a donation through United Way.
You can volunteer your time.
Make an in-kind contribution:
Depaul House, Philadelphia, PA
Immaculate Cleaning Services, Philadelphia, PA
Daybreak, Macon, GA
New Orleans, LA
Your financial contribution, no matter what amount, makes a difference. Financial contributions help us fulfill our mission and make a positive impact on the lives of the residents at Depaul House. For example:
|A gift of $10 provides:
- Three meals for a resident (for a week)
A gift of $25 provides:
- Clean bed linens
- One week of transportation to a man on a job search
A gift of $50 provides:
- One month of case management counseling to a client
- One session of peer mentoring development for 5 formerly homeless men
A gift of $100 provides:
- A "Business Brunch” where 10-15 residents learn new employment skills while enjoying a special meal
- One month of computer access to 25 men searching for employment and reconnecting with family members.
A gift of $500 provides:
- One year of financial literacy classes to newly employed homeless men
- One year of GED preparation for men looking to improve their skills
A gift of $12,500 provides:
- The cost for one resident to complete the program at Depaul House (average stay of 7 months).